[MiQP-Mail] K8AAX MQP Single op LP

Paul Valentine k8aax at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 18 09:02:40 CDT 2004

The scores are coming in ladies and g's:

                      CW         Phone
80                  47              0
40                 106           65
20                  33              1

Totals        186           66
Mults            64            35               Score:  43,362

The QSO count is about the same as last year.  I tried to get more mults
this year.  We shall see.  Having an 80 Meter antenna helped alot.  I
worked everyone I heard on 80 including FL a couple of times.

I also snagged a little DX on 20:  DL, SP, I

There was much less SSB activity at the beginning of the contest.  It
picked up as the afternoon went on.  So it averaged out.  Last year I spent
most of the first hour on SSB.  I could not do that this year.

I had a very good time and my CW speed went up a bit as the contest
continued.  That is a good thing.

It was fun as always.  I may move back to Lenawee County next year so they
have one more op.....  :-)  That was a good job guys.

Paul
k8aax at earthlink.net