[MiQP-Mail] Old MiQP Results Now on MiQP.org

David A. Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Dec 26 16:23:49 CST 2004

Merry Christmas and holiday wishes to everyone!

Over the holiday break we've been able to spend some time transcribing the
results of MiQPs from years past and adding them to the web page. If you go
to http://www.miqp.org, you'll notice that the 1980-1983, and 1998 results
are new.

We'd like to thank previous MiQP directors Mark Shaw, K8ED for the 1978 &
1980-1983 results, and Hank Kohl, K8DD for the 1997-1998 results.

The Michigan QSO Party is an event with a lot of history, beginning back in
the days when it was held in conjunction with the official "Michigan Week"
sponsored by the state government.  One of our goals is to document that
history here on the MiQP web site.

It's only been since 2001 that MiQP has had it's own web site.  Prior to
that, results were mailed out in hard-copy form to those who
participated.  If anyone has results of past MiQPs in your files or
records, the committee is very interested in getting a copy.  If you have
recollections or notes about the history of the MiQP we'd like to see those
too.

Hard copies can be mailed to K8CC's published address on QRZ.COM or in the
CallBook.  Electronic copies can be e-mailed to the MiQP address shown below.

73,

The MiQP Committee