[MiQP-Mail] MQP Plans

Paul Valentine k8aax at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 18:33:57 CST 2004

I will be operating from home in Washtenaw County as usual.  If things
don't go haywire at work, I plan to take the week off leading up  to the
contest.  I may even hang a new wire in the backyard for the occasion.

Last year I sent letters to a few people in the South Lyon ARC that I
thought might get on for a while.  I included all of the necessary info and
a log sheet.  I even told them to send the logs to me and I would send them
in.  This little "program" generated three new logs for the party.  I think
that I sent out seven or eight to get three.

One of these people sent me a batch of transistors with his log for future
QRP projects.  So I may have come out ahead on this deal.

I think that I can get them all back and add a few.  So give it a try.  It
is not that much work.

You may even get some transistors out of it.

I am about half way through my K1 and loving every minute of it.

Have fun.

Paul
k8aax at earthlink.net