[MiQP-Mail] N8YP Operations

Jeremy Reese jreese at up.net
Thu Mar 25 22:02:48 CST 2004

Hello,

Well, I found out that where I work, Menard's, is starting a new program to
work extra hours, 48 for us full-timers.  That is great, but my availability
has to be open, so I may end up working on Saturday when we have extra
payroll.  So, I am planning on operating, but not holding my breath.  If so,
I will be on 40 & 80 mainly, maybe some on 10 if it is open.  I am a county
hunter and worked 42 last year, so am hoping for some new ones and to get
QSL's for them all.  I did received one from the M&M Club in Menominee the
other day, had the 2003 MIQP on the card which was a great touch.  My only
station is a permanent one, QTH is Rock, Delta County, up in da UP.

Hope to hear everyone on, and work you too!

Thank you and 73,

Jeremy Reese, N8YP
MP133.25 on the CN Ore Sub
http://www.geocities.com/jreese12380/index.html