[MiQP-Mail] K8IR/M Operation

Jim Callow jcallow at new.rr.com
Sat Mar 27 13:09:21 CST 2004

K8IR and my skillful pilot, KG8CX will again be mobile in the Upper
Peninsula.  We hope to hit all 15 counties up here this year. We'll start in
Mackinaw County on the eastern end and head west, ending up in Gogebic if
all goes well.  The April weather is always a question mark up here, so
plans could change if it is snowing too hard!

We'll be on 40 and 20 during the day, 80 and 40 after dark.  CW is the
priority, but we'll try some SSB when we can on 40 and possibly 20.

73
Jim K8IR
& Ed KG8CX