[MiQP-Mail] NU8Z/m Final Route

NU8Z nu8z at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 07:34:28 CST 2005

Well I think this is the final planed route for NU8Z/m (w/ND5S).  We will be hitting 22 differnt counties (for sure, we think, we hope...hi ) We were able to pick up ISAB and fill that hole. Understand there will be fixed activity from Clare. We were not able to pick up GLAD. I think that is the only remaining open county.

Mark NU8Z/m

INGHAM
EATON
CLINTON
IONIA
KENT
OTTAWA
MUSKEGON
OCEANA
NEWAYGO
LAKE
MASON
MANISTEE
BENZIE
GRAND TRAVERSE
KALKASKA
WEXFORD
MISSAUKEE
OSCEOLA
MESCOSTA
MONTCALM
ISABELLA
GRATIOT
CLINTON (2nd Time)
INGHAM  (2nd Time)

22 counties total

There is a slight chance if time permits that we might make a quick trip into MIDL after we complete ISAB