[MiQP-Mail] AF8A/m Final Route Revision

w8av at aol.com w8av at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 10:06:51 CDT 2005

After looking at the map, we have added three counties to our route (GLAD, CLAR, ISAB) that will fill in the rest of the uncovered counties.   Our final route now is as follows:

GLAD
CLAR
ISAB
MIDL
BAY
SAGI
BAY (again)
TUSC
HURO
SANI
LAPE
STCL
MACO
OAKL
GENE
SHIA
CLIN
EATO
INGH
LIVI
WASH
MONR

This gives us 21 counties which should keep us busy.  We will do them in this order and will spend about 34 minutes in each county. If someone could activate a fixed station on both modes from SAGI (K8GL, you up for it?)  we could drop this one off our list, as we have to dirve down into the county, park, and then back-track through BAY.  We can do this, just looking at a way to keep moving.

See you on the 16th.............de Goose, W8AV
Half of the AF8A/m team