[MiQP-Mail] NE9U Mobile

Jaspers jaspers at powercom.net
Tue Apr 12 00:31:29 CDT 2005

I am still planning on making a big loop around the UP this weekend.  Our counties in order will be:

Gogebic, iron, Dickinson, Menominee, delta, Schoolcraft, Mackinac, Chippewa, Luce, Schoolcraft, Alger, Marquette, Baraga, Houghton, Ontonagon, Gogebic.

if timing is better than planned, Emmet, Cheboygan, and Keweenaw are also possibilities.  This is our first time driving around the UP, so am not sure what to expect timing-wise.  Right now without the side trips, we are a little over 500 miles.  We usually put on 350 miles in 7 hours in Wisconsin and we did 450 miles in 10 hours in Minnesota this year, so we might have some extra time.

One question for any TR users out there....

I use an old 486 laptop that has always worked without a hitch for Wisconsin, Minnesota and anything else I've ever tried it on.  Tonight when setting up my Michigan file, I keep getting the message when it tries to boot "not enough memory for prefixrec!!"  Anyone ever seen that before?  That is a new one to me.  All I can think of is the MIQP.dom file has something TR doesn't like in it.  I tried both the version on my PC (an old version 6.63) and the version that was posted on the MiQP website.  Any ideas would be welcome...I don't want to log by hand!

Thanks and 73

Scott  NE9U