FW: [MiQP-Mail] MI/ONT QP exchange question

tdm1 tdm1 at bignet.net
Wed Apr 13 21:30:35 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: tdm1 [mailto:tdm1 at bignet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:20 PM
To: Dave Edenfield
Subject: RE: [MiQP-Mail] MI/ONT QP exchange question

Hi Dave

I have operated both ends of the miqp/onqp, and always appreciate any
cooperation between concurrent contests.

I plan to send "123 HILL 5NN MI" to Ontario stations, and will ask for "PSE
MQP NR?" if needed. Some may send a serial number, some may not. If they
send a number, copy whatever is sent. The "5NN MI" and "PSE..." are on
computer buttons.

Good luck

Ted	W8UE