[MiQP-Mail] NE9U/M

Jaspers jaspers at powercom.net
Thu Apr 14 22:33:50 CDT 2005

Thanks to all the tips on getting my TR logger working.  After beating my head against the wall I got it figured out and am ready to go!

The smoke test tonight produced some smoke, but we got all the fires out quickly.  Problems with the ssb mast, RF on 20 meters in the Mic line, CW wouldn't key the rig....etc...etc...!!!

Boy, the Minnesota QP was plug & play...this ones been some work!

Anyway we are ready to go.  Driving up Friday night and having a big juicy steak at our regular WQP hang-out, having breakfast at our regular WQP breakfast stop (we usually get a lot of questions there...everyone usually thinks we are with the DNR tracking bear and Elk.  hi).

See you all in the test Saturday!  Looking forward to the drive around the UP....never seen most of it before.

NE9U/m/ goge; iron; dick; meno; delt; scho; mack; chip; luce; alge; marq; bara; houg; kewe; onto