[MiQP-Mail] MQP Activity

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 15 08:22:56 CDT 2005

    Congratulations to K8CC, NU8Z and all the MQP gang up there for the job they have done to
  encourage activity in MQP. Boy do I wish I could be up there rovering with everyone else !!!
  It sounds like the activity in the MQP is going to be great !!!

   I am looking forward to it since I am the perfect distance away (in GA) to work you guys on 20 and
 close enough on 40. I will have my hands full since the competition is usually pretty stiff here in GA
 with N4PN and K4BAI. Drive safe and see you all in the pileups......

  Jeff  KU8E/4