[MiQP-Mail] Here we go

Paul Valentine Jr. k8aax at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 15 19:45:29 CDT 2005

This is kind of like the night before Christmas--the enthusiasm is higher than most of my antennas.

I went out in the backyard last weekend and pulled the wires a little higher.  They were sagging some.

I heard from someone in Motor City ARC who heard a presentation by K8CC about MQP at their last meeting.  He wanted to make sure that I was aware of everything that was happening.  So the word has been getting out all over the place.

GL and have fun.
Paul  K8AAX
Washtenaw County