[MiQP-Mail] N9FN - Berrien Co stats

Dave Chasey wn9nbt at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 18 16:11:18 CDT 2005

This was our first time in the MIQP.   We had a great time despite the poor
band conditions.    Hopefully we'll gain more experience and have a better
showing next year.    Maybe we'll slide over to CASS or one of the other
"never had a fixed operation" counties next year.   With the great weather
it would have been nice to be "field day" portable instead of indoors!

Anyway, here's our preliminary info:

Location: Berrien Co, MI
Rigs:  IC-756pro, IC-706
Antennas: B&W folded dipole @ 140', 20/40 dipole @ 45' (tuned 80 with SGC
tuner), 33' vertical via DK9SQ mast and 4 ground radials & Icom
AH-4 tuner.
Operators: N9FN - SSB, N9YB - CW

	 CW	 SSB	MULTS
20	 30	 27	 20
40	 41	 43	 45
80	 41	102	 53
Total	112	172	118

40 - MI Counties worked
26 - on CW
32 - on SSB

38 - States worked
25 - on CW
33 - on SSB

1 - Canadian Province (ON)
1 - on CW
1 - on SSB

118 total mults - 58 county mults, 58 state mults, and 2 Canadian mults.

We had 284 total QSO's

224 CW points (112 CW QSO's @ 2pts each)
172 SSB QSO's (172 SSB QSO's @ 1pt each)

396 x 118 = 46,728 points.

Also, don't forget the Indiana QSO Party on Saturday May 7.   See:
http://www.hdxcc.org/inqp/ for details!

73 & thanks!

....Dave - N9FN