[MiQP-Mail] Was Anyone Mobile in a White Sedan?

Gary Mikitin af8a at mangobay.com
Mon Apr 18 20:49:33 CDT 2005

W8AV and I thought we saw another mobile station, with what looked to be a
hitch mount (for lack of a better description) antenna, held high above the
trunk.  It might have been a 4 dr. Gran Prix or Taurus.  I think we were in
or around Huron county at the time (about 2130z)?  Goose and I were parked
in a church parking lot, and I was making a cell call to the XYL at the
time, outside the truck, so I had no chance to send 'CQ' on the horn.

73 de Gary, AF8A