[MiQP-Mail] Cabrillo file

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Fri Apr 22 21:34:58 CDT 2005

My suggestion would be to go to miqp.org and download the version of NA
logging program and put your log in to it in the post contest mode.  That
would solve the three digit county problem.

I suppose you could do it with some of the other free logging programs
if they
have a post contest mode, but I am not familiar with anything except NA,
CT (which
does not cover MI QSO Party) and WrongLog.

A sample of a MI QSO Party Cabrillo file made by NA would look like this:

QSO:  7000 PH 2005-04-16 1221 N8---        0001 KALK   K8RCZ        1
KALK
QSO:  7000 PH 2005-04-16 1233 N8---        0002 KALK   K8MQP        43
CHEB
QSO:  7000 PH 2005-04-16 1246 N8---        0003 KALK   W9RE         30
IN
QSO:  7000 PH 2005-04-16 1250 N8---        0004 KALK   N8WK         4
GRTR
QSO:  7000 PH 2005-04-16 1257 N8---        0005 KALK   W8SGR        2
GRTR
QSO:  7000 PH 2005-04-16 1300 N8---        0006 KALK   KC0NFB       4
MN

The N8--- is not the real call!

73    Hank    K8DD