[MiQP-Mail] Thanks for the Plaque!

Hal Offutt Hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Wed Dec 28 11:21:57 CST 2005

Happy Holidays to Everyone,

I returned from an extended trip to Japan and found a big bubble wrap
package containing the plaque for the mobile single operator category of the
MQP this year.  This plaque is a work of art!  It is absolutely beautiful.

Many thanks to the MQP organizers and to the Utica Shelby Communications
Association for sponsoring this handsome award.

I'm already looking forward to the next one.  It's not that far away.

Hope to see many of you at the K8MR bash on January 7.

73,

Hal W1NN