[MiQP-Mail] Multi's

Michael Mettler ww8mm at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 12:40:29 CST 2005

Greetings all, Although my plans for the 2005 party are unclear at this point, I am glad to see the addition of the Multi-Single class. Would be curious in last years party how many of the Multi's besides us (K8KAS) were single transmitter stations. If anyone would care to share that info I would be interested. Tnx, 73 & CU in April. Mike WW8MM