[MiQP-Mail] Additional MiQP Results On Web Site, Upcoming Announcement

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 22:45:23 CST 2005

Thanks to the record-keeping of long-time MiQPer Hank Kohl, K8DD we have
two (and a half) more years of MiQP results here on the web site.  These
newly added results complete the 1980s, although both 1980 and 1984 are
missing the out-state results.  If anybody has these (or any of the other
years we're missing) we'd love to get copies.

The 2005 Michigan QSO Party is only three months off.  Keep an eye on the
"Latest MiQP News" column on the MiQP web site http://www.miqp.org, as
there will be an important announcement regarding two new MiQP categories,
and some exciting news about MiQP award certificates.  Expect to see this
announcement before the end of January.

73,

The MiQP Committee