[MiQP-Mail] Announce Your 2005 MiQP Operation

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 21:00:19 CST 2005

The 2005 MiQP is only four weeks away, and we'd like to start posting the
"MiQP Counties To Be Activated" map to the web site.

If you're going to be active in MiQP next month, drop a note to this
reflector with the details.  We're most interested in the county you'll
operate from and whether you'll be fixed or mobile.

To get this started, K8CC will be operating portable with Ken/W8MJ and
Don/K8BB from a cabin near Burt Lake in Cheboygan County.  We hope to have
three stations with KWs, small beams on the high bands and wires for 80/40.

Where will YOU be?

73,

Dave/K8CC