[MiQP-Mail] MiQP - NU8Z/m

NU8Z nu8z at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 06:14:22 CST 2005

NU8Z will be teaming up with ND5S and going mobile for the 2005 MiQP.
As of right now, we plan on traveling through the following counties.  Ingham, Clinton, Ionia, Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Oceana, Mason, Lake, Manistee, Wexford, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Antrim, Charlevoix, Emmet, Cheboygan, Otsego, Crawford, Roscommon, (Missaukee ? if time), Clare, Isabella and Gratiot.  (24 counties total)
This is the plan at this time. We are in the process of determining if we can do all these in 12 hours .. hi hi.

If need be, we will drop Missaukee (side trip), Emmet and Cheboygan to trim the time down.

73 Mark NU8Z