[MiQP-Mail] Emmet County

NU8Z nu8z at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 20:27:39 CST 2005

Good to hear that you will be on the air! Looking forward to working you. We
will be running mobile (NU8Z/m) . We were thinking of making a pass thru
Emmet, but will now turn east at Antrim into Otsego and then head south.
Sound like you will have Emment covered.  I also think K8MR/m will be making
a pass thru Emmet.

Thanks for getting on the air and supporting the MiQP. Please pass the word
to others.
73 Mark NU8Z