[MiQP-Mail] AF8A/m Revised Route

Gary Mikitin af8a at mangobay.com
Sat Mar 26 07:10:35 CST 2005

After consultation with NU8Z (and after actually studying the map for more
than 30 seconds), I have planned a more sensible route, and one that should
fill in some gaps on the MiQP map:

AREN
BAY
MIDL
GRAT
CLIN
EATO
INGH
SHIA
GENE
TUSC
HURO
SANI
STCL
LAPE
OAKL
LIVI
WASH
MONR

I forsee longrides through TUSC and SANI.  Once I map it in detail, I may
find a better way to navigate the eastern thumb, allowing Goose and I to add
MACO.  We got lost in that area one year, so maybe we should go back and try
to redeem ourselves.  A nearly full moon and clear skies would help -- it
was awfully dark when/where we got lost.  (I see we'll have a 50% waxing
moon that night -- so much for the EME bonus.)

73 de Gary, AF8A