[MiQP-Mail] Fixed Station MiQP Reports Wanted

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 21:06:37 CST 2005

MiQPers:

The map of counties planned to be activated has been updated on the MiQP
web site http://www.miqp.org.  All but three counties (GLAD, ISAB & CLAR)
have committed operations and we're hoping to fine tune some mobile routes
to plug the holes.

We're not received many reports of fixed or portable stations planning to
be on, including several that I *KNOW* will be QRV.  Please drop us a note
so that we can turn some of those "yellow" counties (only mobile QRV) into
orange (mobile & fixed QRV).

THanks for your support.  MiQP 2005 is shaping up to be one of the best
ever with the reported activity, including a lot of stations being on for
the first time in MiQP.  Keep spreading the word!

Dave/K8CC