[MiQP-Mail] "Planned Operations" Map Now on MiQP Web Site

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 23:48:26 CST 2006

MiQPers:

I have taken all of the planned operations announced here on the reflector
(and some I know personally of) and have marked up a Michigan counties map
to portray the information.  This map is now on the MiQP home page at
http://www.miqp.org.

It's still two weeks until the contest, but there are a lot of open
counties still begging to be activated.  Other than WA8OLD operating from
CHIP, the entire UP is open and seventeen counties in the LP as well.

We've not heard from many of the usual MiQP suspects, such as K8IR/m,
W8PIF, and AF8A/m.  WT9U/m indicated they were waiting for this info to
come out before finalizing their plans.

It would be very helpful to hear about your planned operations this week,
so we can try to make adjustment to fill the holes.

73,

Dave/K8CC
MiQP Director