[MiQP-Mail] "Planned Operations" Map Now on MiQP Web Site

Jim Callow jcallow at new.rr.com
Sun Apr 2 09:02:31 CDT 2006

Greetings to all,

K8IR (with KE9S this year) will do our UP tour, hoping to cover all 15
counties. We'll reverse course from last year and plan the following: KEWE,
HOUG, BARA, HOUG (again), ONTO, GOGE, IRON, DICK, MENO, DICK(AGAIN), MARQ,
DELT, ALGE, SCHO, LUCE, CHIP AND MACK.

The usual W8PIF multi-op from MENO will probably not occur this year, due to
the contest's conflict with Easter weekend.  I do know that KS8O plans to be
on fixed from MENO with a multi-op effort..

73
Jim K8IR