[MiQP-Mail] Updated MiQP Activity Map

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 19:54:17 CDT 2006

This evening I posted an updated map of planned operations for MiQP
2006.  This included input about AA8SN, K8IR/m, AF8A/m, K8AO, K8EPV, KS8O,
N9FN, W8RIT, and WF5X.

Only six counties do not have planned operations yet.  In the SE, only MACO
is empty, which is probably nothing to worry about since in years past its
often the #1 in activity.  Still, it would be nice to have it filled in -
what say W8RIT, can you scare somebody up from MACO to commit to being on
the air?

In south central, HILL and JACK are perhaps no surprise but LENA?  Home of
the Adrian ARC, won't somebody commit being QRV?

In the southwest, only ALLE and BARR are not spoken for.  I have a
secondhand report that K8XXX may be active from the N8CC QTH in BARR again
this year - NU8Z can you confirm?

We'd like to hear from everyone who is going to be on, even if your county
already shows color.  Wouldn't it be great to have the entire map orange
(mobile + fixed from every county)?

Remember to talk up MiQP to your friends.  Last year was the biggest MiQP
ever by far.  Let's try to beat it!

73,

Dave/K8CC