[MiQP-Mail] Can anyone read calendars for future years?

Jimk8mr@aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 10:44:14 CDT 2006

In a message dated 4/6/06 8:24:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, n8xx at arrl.org
writes:

Or MRRC  could appoint a
research team to discover the next four or five times when  Easter is on
the 3nd weekend, and start publicizing the changed dates  right now.

As a research team of one, I have this to report:

The next time Easter falls on the day after the third Saturday of April is
2014.

After that, things get dicey:  Further conflicts will occur in  2017, 2019,
2022, 2025, 2028, 2030, 2033, and 2039.

I suspect most of those can be left for a future MiQP committee  to deal with.

So suck it up in 2006. After this we have some clear sailing ahead.

73   -  Jim  K8MR