[MiQP-Mail] Updated MiQP Activity Map v3.0

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat Apr 8 17:47:42 CDT 2006

Interested MiQPers:

Well, a lot has changed since the last version of the MiQP 2006 Planned
Operations map dated 4/6/2006.  With input from K8KIC, K8MR/m, K8RDJ,
K8SIA, K8XXX, KG8CO, KK8I, N8CBW/m, N8LMT, W8NA, and WA8IWK, we filled in
all of the open counties but had three pop back open.

Revision 3.0 of the map, now on the MiQP home page, shows we have no
planned activity from GENE, WASH or MONR counties.  Several MiQPers are
still finalizing their plans, so we're optimistic that all counties will
have announced operations by the time the contest arrives.

We'd like to hear from you if you've not announced your intentions for the
contest, so that we can further update the map.

73,

Dave/K8CC