[MiQP-Mail] Fw: plans

tdm1 tdm1 at bignet.net
Sun Apr 9 20:31:42 CDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: tdm1 <tdm1 at bignet.net>
To: miqp=mail at miqp.org <miqp=mail at miqp.org>
Cc: ve3agc at rac.ca <ve3agc at rac.ca>
Date: Sunday, April 09, 2006 21:02 ET
Subject: plans

MIQP is part time for me this year due to work. My mobile will be ready as soon as I can leave.

If I start at an expected time of about 9 pm, I can run at least Washtenaw, Monroe and Wayne. If I can start a little earlier, add Oakland, Macomb and St Clair.

The plan is to reach the Ontario border at 0400z, then participate in the OnQP. My Ontario route is tentatively Lambton, Middlesex, Huron, Perth. Oxford, Middlesex again, Elgin, Chatham-Kent and Essex, in either order depending on the starting point.

This will give me time to visit my family for Easter dinner, then back to the office for the frantic end of tax season. I can sleep it off Tuesday.

See you.

Ted    W8UE