[MiQP-Mail] Ready to rock and roll

AD8J ad8j.1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 12:42:59 CDT 2006

Loaded up the mobile today and tuned the antennas.
I found a shorter whip for my 80 meter Hamstick that
works on 75 meters so I'll give that a try also.  Still
requires getting out of the car so don't ask for any
quick QSY's between 75 and 80.  Instant QSYing
is available on 40, 20 and 15 between CW and SSB.

I'll be hanging out near the intersection of VAN BUREN,
CASS, ST JOSEPH and KALAMAZOO counties for
most of the contest. I'll also make a short run over to
CALHOUN and BRANCH to activate both of them.
Plans are to operate from each county more than once
for a total of about two hours in each.

John Getz, AD8J/M