[MiQP-Mail] Additional operation from OAKL

Love, Randy RLove at RGIS.com
Thu Apr 13 07:21:54 CDT 2006

Here's a late announcement, althought the operation has been in the
planning for the last 2 months.

W8OAK will be on the air from OAKLand county this year.
They are hoping to contact each county in Michigan as a test of the HF
capabilities of the station, which is located at the Oakland County
Emergency Operation Center in Pontiac.

Since I handle their Field Day ops, I let this one fall on someone else,
especially with my initial intent to operate from ISAB, which has since
moved to LAPEer.

I'm sure they'll do alright, even though they really aren't much for
contesting. HI HI

73,
Randy
WF5X