[MiQP-Mail] 2006 Results

Dirk Esterline kg8jk at qsl.net
Sun Apr 16 08:28:13 CDT 2006

Here's my results. I missed a few hours here and there spending time with the family and sleeping. My beam went out toward the end, but 20 was dead by then. Time
to do some work. I had tons of fun swithching from band to band and mode to mode with the rovers. Thanks to K8MQP for a bunch of
contacts from CHEB. When's the next contest? Can't wait.

SCORE-SUMMARY:   BAND    CW QSOs    PHONE QSOs
SCORE-SUMMARY:    80        11            38
SCORE-SUMMARY:    40        13             6
SCORE-SUMMARY:    20        33            30
SCORE-SUMMARY:    15         1             1
SCORE-SUMMARY:    10         1             2
SCORE-SUMMARY:           -------    ----------
SCORE-SUMMARY: Tot QSOS     59            77
SCORE-SUMMARY:
SCORE-SUMMARY: QSO Pnts    118            77
SCORE-SUMMARY:
SCORE-SUMMARY: Total Points       195
SCORE-SUMMARY: Multipliers         71
SCORE-SUMMARY: Final Score      13845