[MiQP-Mail] Suggestion for Mobiles/Rovers

Dennis & Stephanie Ward kt8x at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 16:39:58 CDT 2006

Hank et al:

The MiQP committee has done, and continues to do a great job.  However, that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement.

We've had record years of participation, and that's hard to judge until after the log submission deadline.  Perhaps activity is down a little, but MiQP is still one of the best QSO parties around

One could find a category for just about everything.  Perhaps you could conjure up plaque support in Michigan for a new category, as you helped to do in Cincinnati?

Are you volunteering to coordinate #2 below?

73  Dennis KT8X