[MiQP-Mail] Increase activity

n0wy@alltel.net n0wy at alltel.net
Thu Apr 20 20:46:58 CDT 2006

Actually - we print full color certificates on matte finish photo paper at $9.95 for 100 sheets.  Hopefully a few of you will try and make contact with us.  I worked for several hours myself on the MQP and only found 22 of you - bands were truly terrible - but one better than last year.  Maybe I will make enough contacts sometime soon to get a certificate from Michigan!  We don't care if you make one contact or a hundred - if you win the state you get a certificate!  Hope to hear a bunch of you in the Nebraska contest next weekend.

www.qsl.net/hdxa for rules and forms

73 de Steve N0WY for the Nebraska QSO Party.