[MiQP-Mail] MNQP

JBaumgarte@aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 08:17:54 CST 2006

Just as many of us MWA folks enjoy the MIQP, we hope many of you will make an
entry into the Minnesota QSO Party this next Saturday, Feb. 4  14:00 -24:00
UTC.

Check out all the rules, etc. at www.w0aa.org.  Follow the links.  Special
note that many of the mobiles will be using APRS and we have a special websight
for that--again check the link.  All counties will be activated for the 2nd
year in a row--for sure on cw--many on ssb.  K9NW worked all 87 last year!

The top 20 outstate entries get a bonus of a package of premium Minnesota
Wild Rice.

73
John, N0IJ  (one of the mobiles doing the northern counties)
Duluth