[MiQP-Mail] Planned op for MiQP 2006 - ISAB

Randy Love wf5x at interserv.com
Wed Mar 15 20:32:14 CST 2006

Greetings, MiQP'ers.

With MiQP 2006 just over 4 weeks away, my plans are being finalized.

I again plan to operate portable from ISAB this year. Learning two valuable lessons from last year, I have a couple of modifications to my operation. First, I am going up a week early to set up antennas. Since this is basic the future in-laws second home ( with lots of acreage, I might add), this will be no big issue. Also, I will be making more CW QSO's sooner in the game. I might not be running a frequency, but I will definitely be 'running the bands'.

CU in MiQP!

73
Randy
WF5X