[MiQP-Mail] Suggestion for improving participation in MiQP

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Mon Mar 20 19:23:33 CST 2006

I think this is a pretty cool idea.  It would be very interesting to try it
next year.

If there were a couple of dozen 1X1 calls on the air, participants would get
used to it pretty quickly.

How does one arrange for a 1X1 call?  My impression is that they were
designed for special occasions and handed out rather sparingly.  Can you
update us on the procedure?

73,

Hal W1NN

(will be /M on April 15!)