[MiQP-Mail] MiQP Activity Map

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Thu Mar 23 15:03:45 CST 2006

Hank,

You shouldn't view the notes on here of people's plans as clutter.  I
think it is a big point of this reflector.

I don't think the 1x1 call during a qso party really generates any
activity that isn't already there.  I hosted the K8O operation for
Ohio Qso Party during Ohio's Bicentennial.  We did really good but I
don't think it had anything to do with the call.  We had good
operators from a decent station.  We could have used K8MAD and
probably still had the same score.

I won't be available for MiQP this year as I have other plans that
weekend :-(

Good luck to all those who are on for MiQP and have fun.

73's Tim K9TM