[MiQP-Mail] KC8OBH KC8PKY KC8NAH N8MR planned route

Michael Rudzki n8mr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:52:10 CST 2006

After a year of being subscribed to this reflector, it sure is nice
to finally be able to see everyone's messages. Hotmail does a
great job of screening for spam; unfortunately it considers
e-mail from some reflectors as spam. Adjust the filter settings
and voila! We've got mail!

Last year's trip up I-75 to St Ignace was our first mobile MiQP,
and therefore a real learning experience. This year, we planned
on touring the western side of the state. Our planned route
includes:

BRAN, STJO, CASS, BERR (possible), VANB, ALLE, OTTA, MUSK,
OCEA, MASO, MANI, BENZ (possibly), GRTR (dinner), WEXF,
OSCE, CLAR, ISAB, GRAT, CLIN, INGH, LIVI, OAKL, WAYN.

Our route is not set in stone and we are flexible to avoid the
affects of road construction and weather. We also realize that
we may not be able to fit in all of the above counties, but we'll
do what we can.

This might be a good place to post the ULR to a few valuable
web sites for mobileers, courtesy the Michigan Department of
Transportation:

http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0,1607,7-151-9621_11008---,00.html

http://mdotwas1.mdot.state.mi.us/public/LaneClosure/index.cfm?countysel=&roadways=&Showall=1

This might help too:
http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0,1607,7-151-9621_11041-60528--,00.html

This year, we will NOT be using my callsign!

73,
Mike, N8MR