[MiQP-Mail] Packing for LEEL

AD8J ad8j.1 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 21:09:42 CDT 2007

Started working on getting stuff ready for my expedition to LEEL
for the contest.  Just tested the networking of two computers as I
plan to have a second rig on 75/80 during the day to see if I can
drum up some business there while still on the other bands.  I'll
be using my usual assortment of inverted Vees.  This trip is always
interesting as Spring up in Leelanau is about two weeks behind
our weather here in Pittsburgh.  It's like entering a time warp for
a few days.  Last time I even saw a pile of snow in the shade!

John Getz, AD8J