[MiQP-Mail] Only two weeks to MiQP 2007!

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 8 23:27:23 CDT 2007

MiQPers:

As thie is being typed, we're within two weeks of the 2007 MiQP
weekend.  Are YOUR plans for MiQP starting to fall into place?  The
K8MQP team is hard at work getting it's stuff together for another foray
to CHEB that weekend.

Starting on Monday, April 16th there will be daily postings to the
CQ-Contest e-mail reflector with details or operating hints for MiQP.
This same information will be posted here on MiQP-Mail as well.  Fellow
MiQPers here on this reflector are interested to hear what your plans
are, so please don't hesitate to post info here.

The MiQP "Planned Operations" map on the MiQP Web Site home page was
updated this evening (April 8).  There are still three counties with no
announced operations: MACO, SHIA and CLAR.  If anyone is planning to be
QRV from these counties, please let us know.

Also, we've not heard routes announced from the AF8A/m and W1NN/m mobile
teams. The three "unclaimed" counties fall into the areas usually
covered by these teams; perhaps one or the other can fill in some of
these holes.

73,

MiQP Committee