[MiQP-Mail] incentives

Dirk J. Esterline esterline.dj.t at petoskeyschools.org
Tue Apr 10 11:22:05 CDT 2007

I usually operate as a single op but I would like to invite people from the local club over to see what the MIQP is all about. It would be great if the rules allowed a single-op. to have other people operate their station without having to change to multi-op. This would be a great way to get people involved in future contests.

Obviously if they operated a substantial amount of time, you would have to be considered MO. If they just came by to make a few contacts that would be different. It would actually make your score lower since you would be spending time showing them how to operate the contest, log, etc.

Any rulings on this? Maybe something we could add to the rules for the future?

73

KG8JK

Dirk