[MiQP-Mail] AF8A/m Route

Gary Mikitin, AF8A af8a at mangobay.com
Thu Apr 12 05:44:33 CDT 2007

Here what W8AV and I should cover next weekend.  It's not very aggressive,
but with gas at $3 a gallon, I'm beginning to wonder if 12 hours on the road
(in addition to 4+ hours from/to the home QTHs) really makes sense in this
day and age.  I am envisioning nightmares with Al Gore appearing in them the
night before the contest.  At least our  gas mileage will be 50% better this
year.

Starting on US23 at the OH/MI border, we head west until we turn north at
Lake Michigan.  We run two counties in the third from the bottom tier, and
then return to the second from the bottom tier, going due east from
Kalamazoo to Washtenaw, and then south on US23 towards the green pastures of
home (green, that is, if last weekend's 27 inches of snow has melted.)

MONR
LENA
HILL
BRAN