[MiQP-Mail] 1 X 1's for MiQP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Apr 13 18:51:28 CDT 2007

I've counted W8A, K8A, N8A, W8C, K8C, N8C, W8I,  K8I, N8I,  K8K,  W8M,
K8M, N8M, W8N, N8N - have I missed any?

If we want to have a full complement of 1 X 1 calls for folks who'd like
to spell "MACKINAC" with 1X1's we still need a volunteers to apply for
W8K, N8K, K8N

Note that it is NOT required that the word be spelled with the 1X1
suffixes, any Michigan Station worked with the first letter of the
suffix (1X1, 2X1, 1X2, 1X3, 2X2, 2X3) will count.  However, some folks
might like working the contest with 1X1's!

Info on how to apply can be found at http://www.arrl.org/arrlvec/1x1.html

It takes a day or two to get a 1X1 call, so if you're on the fence,
don't dally!

73 de n8xx Hg