[MiQP-Mail] 1 X 1's for MiQP

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 00:10:32 CDT 2007

Geez...some of you people have a penchant for making this all harder
than it is.

The award criteria says "a Michigan station" and refers to the first
letter of the suffix (i.e., the first letter after the number).  It
doesn't say the number must be an "8".  A station from Wisconsin
operating MiQP in a Michigan county (like N9NE presumably will be) is a
"Michigan station", and he counts.

You can count any Michigan station that is in the log you submit for the
MiQP.  "In your log" implies that the station gave you an exchange of a
QSO and county.  That, plus the QSO occurring during the MiQP period and
on a legitimate MiQP band/mode, makes the QSO eligible.

See, that wasn't so hard...it's all common sense.

73,

Dave/K8CC