[MiQP-Mail] K8K/M Route V1.2

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 14:38:19 CDT 2007

W1NN (W8M) will not be able to make it up to MI early enough to do some of
the counties around Saginaw Bay, so I am modifying the K8K route to better
cover  some of those.

New Route:

HURO - TUSC - BAY - SAGI - MIDL - GLAD - (BAY) - AREN - OSCO - OGEM - OSCO  -
CRAW - ROSC - (CRAW) - KALK - MISS - WEXF - OSCE - CLAR - ISAB - MECO - MCLM
-  GRAT - CLIN - SHIA - INGH - LIVI - WASH - MONR

We want to finish up as close to Ohio as possible, so we may trim the MECO  -
MCLM jog in real time.

Great activity this weekend in the Georgia QSO Party... hope we will have
similar luck!

73  -  Jim  K8MR    a.k.a    K8K