[MiQP-Mail] W8MRM/m Route

Michael Rudzki n8mr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:10:24 CDT 2007

Later this year, the Motor City Radio Club will be celebrating its 75th
anniversary. In celebration of this milestone, a group of us has decided
to use the club's callsign - W8MRM - for use in contests and other
activities throughout the year.

To make the MiQP more interesting, our group (KC8OBH, KC8PKY,
KC8NAH and N8MR) will be mobiling well north of our WAYN home
base to activate the upper peninsula. The route we have planned is
a near mirror image of veteran UP mobileer, K8IR's, except our will
be entirely UP:

KEWE, HOUG, BARA, HOUG, ONTO, GOGE, IRON, DICK, MENO,
DELT, ALGE, MARQ, ALGE, SCHO, LUCE, CHIP, MACK

Hopefully the weather and propagation will be kind to us.

73,
Mike, N8MR