[MiQP-Mail] CW question

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 08:34:59 CDT 2007

It's not in the rules, but it is a good operating practice.

Also, if you have a non-8 land call (from MI) , it is a good idea to  include
"/8" or "/MI", at least occasionally, i.e.   "CQ MQP DE W3USA  /8 "   or
"CQ MQP DE W3USA /MI"

If you are CQing from out of state in a QSO party in the same call area
(i.e. from Ohio in the Michigan QSO Party) it is a good idea to add "/OH".   As
in:   CQ MI DE W8LT /OH

73  -  Jim  K8MR
The Special K Team in MiQP

In a message dated 4/16/2007 9:22:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,