[MiQP-Mail] AD8J ready for trip to LEEL

AD8J ad8j.1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 09:15:55 CDT 2007

The AD8J setup in LEEL will consist of two rigs, two networked
computers and wire antennas.  Last week I set up all the equipment
in our enclosed porch to make sure that I had all the necessary
cables and that all was working correctly.  I operated part of the
GA contest from the porch until I got too cold!

I'll be driving up to LEEL on Wednesday and will install the antennas
on Thursday and Friday.  I've added an extra day to the schedule as
I want to try to get the dipoles higher than I have in the past.  This will
require building a support to get the antennas above the trees in the area.
The weather forecast is looking good for working outside.

Don't forget 75/80 during the daytime as contacts, and some good
mults, can be made there.

John Getz, AD8J  (SO LP MIXED) LEEL