[MiQP-Mail] VHF/UHF

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Apr 16 12:24:29 CDT 2007

Rots of ruck with the contest rules committee. :)

I'm sure I could stir up 20, possibly as many as 50 VHF contacts on 2 &
6 FM if that were a part of the QSO party.  We'd probably have a
"contest within a contest" in Kent and the surrounding counties, with a
prize for the station with the highest number of VHF contacts within
these counties.   This might even generate enough interest so that I'd
not be the sole fixed HF operator/station from Kent County.

73 de n8xx Hg